Dr. Vivek Sukumar
MBBS, MS, MCh Surgical Oncology
Dr. Vivek Sukumar is a Surgical Oncologist who
specialises in GI and Peritoneal surface oncology
with special interest in Colorectal Oncology.
Dr. Vivek Sukumar is a Surgical Oncologist who specialises in GI and Peritoneal surface oncology with special interest in Colorectal Oncology. He has also gained immense experience in treating peritoneal surface oncology including advanced gynaecological malignancies and has performed more than 100 Cytoreductive surgeries in the last 2 years.
Apart from clinical work, he has a keen interest in medical technology and artificial intelligence to improve surgical outcomes and patient care.
OPD Locations & Timings
Address: 2nd floor, New Link Rd, above Bellevue Hospital, next to Audi Showroom, Sahakar Nagar, Azad Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Experience / Education
- MBBS – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, India, 2009
- M.S (General Surgery) – Kerala University of Health Sciences, India, 2013
- MRCS – Royal College of England, 2013
- MCh ( Surgical Oncology ) – Tata Memorial Hospital (Homi Bhabha National Institute), 2019
- Minimally Invasive Pelvic Oncology
- Parenchyma Sparing Liver Surgery
- Peritoneal surface Oncology ( Cytoreductive surgery )
- HIPEC and PIPAC