For Cancer Care
Treatment In India
Our Locations In Mumbai
SSO Ghatkopar (Hospital and Clinic)
7th Floor, Silver Point, L.B.S Marg, Maneklal Estate, Ghatkopar (W), 400086
SSO Andheri (Hospital and Clinic)
2nd Floor, Bellevue Hospital, Opp. D.N. Nagar Metro Station, Andheri (W), 400053
SSO Charni Road (Clinic)
9B, 9th Floor, Mehta Mahal, 15, Mathew Rd, Charni Road (E), 400004
SSO Thane (Hospital and Clinic)
Gr. Floor, Infinity Hospital, Amber Arcade, Lodha Service Road, Majiwada, Thane (W), 400061
First Time Interacting With Us
How To Contact Us?
Your OPD Visit
- Try to reach on time for your appointment.
- Call us before you start from your home. This is to avoid unnecessary waiting in the OPD. On rare occasions OPD visits may be cancelled or rescheduled if the consultant is unexpectedly occupied with surgery.
- Please bring all the relevant documents, CT scans/MRI films, old treatment details even if you feel they are not important.
- If possible avoid carrying plastic covers.
- Arrange all your documents and investigations in a chronological order(date wise) before your visit. It saves lot of time in the OPD.
- We suggest you write down all your queries so that nothing is left out.
- The usual flow of OPD consultation is as follows :
- Registration + fee payment
- Consultation+ examination
- further guidance at the reception for blood tests,scans and next follow up
- Our team will be happy to help you out with planning and getting appointments for tests and scans.
Planning Your Surgery ?
If you have been referred for surgery or have been advised surgery, you may be asked to get additional tests done to check everything else is alright and that the staging of the cancer is complete. This may take a couple of days. You may be asked to meet the financial counselor and billing department of the chosen hospital to get an estimate of the cost of surgery. You may also have to sort out your insurance claim if you have one. Lastly, leaves have to planned. All the above factors influence the date of surgery which again has to be matched with available slots.
Once the surgical date is fixed it is advisable to inform the team about your plan. We would request you to call us a day prior to your admission so that necessary instructions can be conveyed to the team in the hospital.
Second Opinion And Consultation
If you are outside Mumbai and want a second opinion for your case , You can mail us at- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you reside in Mumbai and want a second opinion you can schedule an appointment